Vision: “To be the best education service provider to the students who desire and dream to study abroad”.
Mission: “To guide the students from the first stage to the final stage in the process of leading them to their education destination”.
- To offer the best & affordable educational consultancy services and boundless higher education opportunities to Bhutanese students seeking to pursue their studies abroad.
- To provide a comprehensive guideline to aspiring Bhutanese students and ensuring high standards in the quality of pre/post consultancy services, and
- To help the students & parents make the right choices of programmes & Colleges/Universities.
Objective(s): “To serve the students and expand our services worldwide”.
Objectives are to:
- Establish linkages with reputed & well accredited Colleges & Universities globally;
- Provide accurate information about programmes, colleges & Universities, that Bhutan Study West ECPF is connected with, to aspiring students & parents;
- Counsel every individual make the right choice of college/university and programs based on the aptitude, social and economic background and;
- Help build future leaders of Bhutan today by offering the right programs that will not only benefit the individuals but the nation as a whole.
It is a common knowledge that the existing government colleges and a private college in the country are unable to absorb & admit all the students who successfully clear their Board exams annually. Above all, there have been reports of many students & parents being misguided by offering cheap and unrecognized colleges & universities, which later turn out to be nothing but a waste of time & money. These practices in the long run affect the overall productivity of our nation.
Keeping the above points in mind, we wish to offer and facilitate our Bhutanese students with the most appropriate choices of programmes for higher studies.
1. For now, Bhutan Study West ECPF has been approached by many colleges in Australia to work with them, and we look forward to establishing formal tie-up after verifying their ‘recognition and accreditation status’ or ‘approval from UGC and/or equivalent professional bodies of the host country’ in consultation with QAAD, DAHE, MoE;
2. Bhutan Study West ECPF also have future plans to approach and visit recognized & reputed colleges & universities in US, Canada, New Zealand & India to establish ties with those colleges/universities that are willing to work with us.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us
My dream to pursue Masters of Development Studies from one of the well-established international education sectors, the ECU at Perth has been achieved with the support and personal counsel and guidance by the Bhutan Study West ECPF team. BSW has… Read more “”
Hi, I’m Tshering Deki. I worked as Early Childhood Care and Development Facilitator under MoE in a remote Primary School, Dagana since 2016. Teaching has helped me develop my communication skills and to understand children better. Working with children has… Read more “”
Hi, I am Tandin Zam and after my college degree from RTC. I worked for my family business where I got the opportunity to gain good work experiences. I learned a lot by dealing with customers, staff, and suppliers. As… Read more “”
Hi, I’m Mr. Tashi Dhendup, working as a Sr. Forest Ranger-II in Divisional Forest Office, Department of Forests and Park Services, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests in Bhutan. I would like to take this privilege to thank Bhutan Study West… Read more “”
After my high school, I really wanted to do my Degree but the situation didn’t allow me so I decided to look for a job. I got employed in an airline company as a Ramp Agent. I worked hard for… Read more “”
Hello, I am Pema Kitsho and I am pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing studies in ECU, Perth. I enlisted the help of the BSW team to help me through the whole process. They provided me with a step-by-step guided… Read more “”
I am currently pursuing a Master of Hospitality Management at ECU Perth ,WA. After returning from Kuwait, recently I was helping my parents run their business, during which we stumbled upon the Bhutan Study West ECPF Facebook page and got… Read more “”