Bhutan Study West ECPF will remain open on weekdays from 09.00AM to 05.00PM and 09.00AM to 01.00PM on Saturdays, during which we will:
- Provide counseling services to aspiring students & parents with regards to choice of programmes, colleges & universities;
- Carry out the necessary submission of required documents to the colleges/universities with utmost care and integrity meeting the expectations of both the institute and aspiring student
- Upon confirming the admission, Bhutan Study West ECPF will make the necessary follow up arrangements for travel of students/parents to college/university abroad.
- Keep in touch with the successful students through telephone calls/emails, seek feedback, monitor and update their progress, and report them to the concerned parents or authority.
- Facilitate to get the documents from the college/universities.
- Plan and organize visits to all the partner universities and colleges to discuss further collaboration, evaluate the progress of students, get feedback and provide the necessary support service.
Bhutan Study West ECPF will:
- Organize pre-departure briefing program to the students/parents before they leave for their studies abroad. This program will include information on :
- cultural differences,
- university education and academic requirements,
- health and safety
- fund management,
- self-learning and international exposure.
- Seek advice, consultation and support from DAHE and DYS MoE, as and when required.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us
Hello, I am Pema Kitsho and I am pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing studies in ECU, Perth. I enlisted the help of the BSW team to help me through the whole process. They provided me with a step-by-step guided… Read more “”
Hi, I am Tandin Zam and after my college degree from RTC. I worked for my family business where I got the opportunity to gain good work experiences. I learned a lot by dealing with customers, staff, and suppliers. As… Read more “”
After my high school, I really wanted to do my Degree but the situation didn’t allow me so I decided to look for a job. I got employed in an airline company as a Ramp Agent. I worked hard for… Read more “”
My dream to pursue Masters of Development Studies from one of the well-established international education sectors, the ECU at Perth has been achieved with the support and personal counsel and guidance by the Bhutan Study West ECPF team. BSW has… Read more “”
Hi, I’m Tshering Deki. I worked as Early Childhood Care and Development Facilitator under MoE in a remote place at Pangserpo Primary School, Dagana since 2016. Teaching has helped me develop my communication skills and to
understand children better. Working with children… Read more “”